Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The right way to quilt

The right way to quilt is the way that gives you a blankie AND happiness. This quilt is a ... kind of a short and wide twin- sized quilt, I guess. I quilt on it a few hours a day, even if it's just 5-10 mins at a time. It helps that I stay up late. I'm hoping that I'll have this done soon, because I have a few other ideas I want to try with other quilts, but I don't want to start those till I'm on home stretch with this one. One of the kids broke our digital camera (so says their father, I think he did it!) so until I get one later this week, I have to rely on the blackberry. During the day, it takes 'ok' pictures.






Of course, I had to take a break for one of the sweetest treats of summer...



...and a sleepy look at the quilt. This is the difference between a camera and a blackberry, folks.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Great colors and stitching. I hope your mother is better.