Friday, December 3, 2010

Penny Rugs

Right! What's all this, then?

















Black is impossible to keep fuzzy- free. Take this from someone who lives in black. I'm making this mini penny rug for my coffee table. What a fun, simple project! I found that I can't sew in the car without getting sick, but it's nice mindless sewing when I'm at home. Over the past week, I haven't been able to get my sewing jive- appointments, kids, school, school meetings, (cleaning?) and driving.


I swear, they almost look like ALIENS.



















Can't remember if I posted this, and until I get that cup of coffee in me, I'm far too lazy even to click the mouse a few times to find out.
















---

2 comments:

ArtSparker said...

There's something so satisfying about the blanket stitch, binding everything safely. I hope that Nicky's time away has resolved some issues and that you all have a good Christmas..

Deborah said...

Fun project! Penny rugs are so cheerful!