Thursday, June 3, 2010

A quilt and a burfday

This is a quilt, well nearly. Assume the position, M.


















My little Tony is 7 now. Hard to believe he was ever a 1 lb kid. He got two cakes- one for school, and one for home. We'll have an actual party sometime this month, a combined one for both boys, since they have a lot of the same friends. (N's birfday is on the 28th) The kids at school sang to him TWICE! I learned a lot about kids and sugar. I'm sure their parents are cursing my name.
At home, we had a Spongebob cake... Of the presents we got him, the toy he played with most was the yellow Spongebob plastic toy on his cake. He played with his little bro and his cousin, Bradley. Nicky really doesn't handle parties well. (This could play out well for Miserly Mike here, haha.)
Also, he took his 'happy burfday cake' out of the fridge and ravaged it this morning before I got downstairs. Hehe. Have fun, teachers. ;)




I love you, mama's sweet baby boy. :)
- jess

1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Jess Sweetie...
Happy Birthday to the little guy. What a precious picture of him. Love it. Love the expression on his little face. So precious.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing today. I so love it when you do. I have what they call asthma exacerbation. Something brings the asthma on and then it gets so complicated that one cannot breathe. They told me when I went to the hospital if I had waited one more day I would have been put on a ventilator to breathe. This is the worst that it has ever been. So many things are in bloom right now, thus the reason I cannot even go outside.

I so appreciate your visit sweetie. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your activities with me.

I hope to be up and about again soon, but the Dr. will not discuss that until next Friday, the 11th my next appointemnt. For now, I rest and take breathing treatments every 1-2 hours.

Talk to you soon. Many hugs and much love sweetie...Sherry