Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blue!

Didja ever meet this guy? My first time playing with paperclay, right here.


















I ...I was drawn to blue and white yesterday. I opened up my fabric closet and it's a wreck. I need a better solution. Maybe those plastic bins at WM. I don't like plastic stuff so it's going on the coat closet.
But yeah, blue. I found Mike's old jeans, and I carefully pulled the seams apart where they were already falling apart. There is nothing amazing here- just color, placed somewhat spontaneously in a way that feels good. It's still branching out, and I think this is going to be a lap quilt for the couch, something I can pull out to the patio for the cold nights that I want to be outside, but it's still too damn cold.















Aww. Thweet.














Holes! Mike had some good times in those jeans. I'm not going to tell you about them, though. haha.








It's a gorgeous day, despite a very crazy start to it. Maybe I'll get Tony out on his bike...

1 comment:

Deborah said...

He looks great! I love the way you combined fiber and clay and how the limbs are joined!