Tuesday, September 15, 2009

green

Green is a brilliant color that I take for granted far too often.
















Last night, I dove into some FQ's. I'm going to alternate these two blocks, in different prints, for the quilt. It's all hand sewn! I love knowing I can make a quilt up really quick, but this process really doesn't take that long. Probably because I'm too fidgety.


















Nice wall, eh? You should see Tony's .
















Nicky got up at 2 am. We have to get up with him. We took turns. Then we both fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion. N broke a lampshade, un-bungee'd the fridge and broke some eggs, broke that green jug in the entry below... and much more, in just a 20 min timeframe. We also have a second window broken, but not shattered. We're finally getting some decent case management now so we're going to have help. Also, we're having another big eval done for him.

He's a difficult kid.. He's generally worth it.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Great blocks - love the fishies! Sorry to hear about your little one.