Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy Beaver...

I have been sewing quite a bit lately, but I've also been dealing with the kids and the back to school transition stuffs, so I haven't blogged.

70's placemat:














A really neat, almost creepy looking spot!

















My place to doodle.
Mostly vintage stuff.
















White Cat. That's her name!
















Big quilt: found sitting in the closet with some screwed up machine quilting all puckered up and abandoned a few years ago. I pulled the stitching out and now I'm hand quilting it. Might be a donation to the food pantry. Yes, I know they can't actually eat it but I bet they'd like some cuddly quilts. Small quilt: Flying Geese for Paityn, my BF's bebe girl.

















And now for something completely different...

No comments: