Friday, April 24, 2009

MORE knitting.

Fall pants- finished. Going up for sale. aspensattic.com is where you can find them! They're large.
















My best friend's son is on the left, my Tony is on the right. Sweetest picture ever. They love each other. :o)
















NICKLES! I love that lil melon headed bug. I could smother him with kisses when he's not pouring milk on the floor. lol. He's diagnosed as nonverbal, but who needs words when you have a sweet set of eyes like that? Mama loves her Nicky pants.
















Shawl! This is my 100% merino, handspun (2-ply) that *I* spun on spindles... it's a shawl I'm making for Sherry's Bri, as long as they would like it. I just sort of cast on for it and it took me away. Simple lace design... addictive... rectangular. I can see myself making these up.
















Another view, including the yahn. The color variations are amazing and monochromatic... the edges will be crocheted with subtlety.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh Jess, it's BEAUTIFUL! I love it and I know Bri would too.

I just love the pictures of the boys! They are so adorable.

Those pants are awesome! Gorgeous colors!

myinspired♥{sandra} said...

the shawl is gorgeous....i admire anyone that can knit like that....i've tried, but cannot get the hang of it ;)

cute kiddies, too :)

Aimee said...

wow - I LOVE that shawl! The color and weight of the yarn is perfect & the lacy pattern is gorgeous!

Aimee said...

Hi Jess - I tried to find your email but can't. Email me at aimeefarrell@comcast.net about the quilt on my blog (plus I have a question for you!).