Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Daily Cuteness...

Tony! He even said, 'smile!'














Nicky!















Aww, dat Nickles... and I love sephia.
Today has been very busy. I have carpooled and I have cleaned. I never want to clean the fridge again. Nor do I want to wash the floor with a towel (using my foot!) because my mop broke in half. I also don't want to know what Tony shoved in the toilet upstairs to cause it not to work. Last time, it was a toothbrush. ::shakes head::

TONIGHT! I am making pepper steak, mashed potatoes and green beans. Simple comfort food. And for dessert: Pineapple upside down cake (bundt- style!), with leftovers to have for breakfast tomorrow alongside bacon and black Dunkin coffee. Tell me that isn't paradise.

HOPEFULLY I will get some time to work on my quilt tonight... I have a meeting, helping T with his reading, and making dinnah. Nicky stayed home because he was sick, and up all night. So was I. Grr. For the love of a child...

:o)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

your boys are so handsome!!